Friday, June 22, 2012

Best Day Ever

So today was the best day ever and here's why! :)

1. Today was Blarso and my's one year anniversary! Wahoo! I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful fella in my life.

We went to a baseball game earlier this week :) 


2. We leave for Disney TOMORROW! Even though the day was filled with packing (which I don't necessarily love) and last minute errands, I didn't even care because tomorrow we leave for my happy place. Win. :)

3. I'm changing classrooms and the fanatastic teacher whose room I'm moving into, emailed me today and said she was officially out of the room. I was able to rally the troops (aka my mom, dad, and brother) and we moved a bunch of my stuff into the room. I can't wait to really start putting it all together.

4. 50 Followers! Wahoo!!

5. And last, but certainly not least, I was awarded the One Lovely Blog award by Miss N. over at Kids, Coffee, and Compulsive Lists!! So so so sweet. Thank you so much!! I really couldn't be more excited! I really want to put some good thought into who to give the award to, so be sure to be on the lookout for that post :) Again--thanks so much!!


P.S. Sorry for the EXCESSIVE amount of smiley faces in this post...I must just be feelin' extra smiley!

10 comments:

  1. Yay! It really did sound like the best day ever! I'm glad I contributed to it! :)

    Shanyn
    Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really did!! Thanks again! :)

      Delete
  2. Have fun in Disney! It really is one of the happiest places on Earth.

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's been so much fun--even with Tropical Storm Debbie haha

      ~Steph

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a really great day!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy--it really was! I can't remember a day being that great in I don't know HOW long :)

      ~Steph

      Delete
  4. I am a moment too late! I gave you the same award! You deserve it twice though! Have fun at Disney!!

    Stephany
    primarypossibilities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephany,

      Thank you so much for the award!! That is so incredibly sweet and I'm completely pumped about it :) Have a great week!

      ~Steph

      Delete
  5. Hi Steph!
    Congrats on your award! Have fun in Disney...the only place that magically turns you into a six year old again the second you see those mouse ears!
    I'm your newest stalker! :)
    A Pirates Life for Us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenn,

      Thanks for the congrats and for following! I definitely embraced my inner six year old all of last week while I was in Disney. So fun :) Have a nice week!

      ~Steph

      Delete