Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Field Day Craziness

Today was the day my kiddos have been waiting for...nay, DREAMING ABOUT... all. year.

FIELD DAY! 

Long story short, I am exhausted, but it was such a fun day!! It really gave the nuggets a chance to run and jump and yell and play and basically just go NUTS for 6 hours...too much fun :) 

But, instead of me rambling on and on, I'll just let the pictures do the talking!

Water Relay--Our first event of the day

2 of my most competitive boys--let's be honest here, they're
far more athletic than I ever could be!! :)

The Kiddos favorite station: The Parachute! I remember
even when I was in grade school what a fun day this
always was in gym class. We were all just TOO excited haha
The Hippity Hop Relay--Now, there is no *photo* evidence of
this, but my 24 kiddos will tell you, I participated in this
particular event...and our team won! Wahoo!!



AND there were Snow Cones--definitely my favorite part :)

Some of my favorite quotes from the day include (but are not limited to):

(As the bus pulls into the park)
Kiddo: I AM WAY TOO EXCITED FOR ALL THIS!!!!!!

(while playing one of the parachute games)
Kiddo1: HEY! I was standing next to you over on that side and now you're on this side!
Kiddo 2: Uh, yeah...that's just because we run across to the other side.
Kiddo 3: ........oh yeah.......weird how that works.


(During the Hay Ride)
Kiddo: Miss Rudakas! *points to another kid* He is definitely NOT sitting on his pockets!!!


(During the rubber chicken toss)
Kiddo: Who knew tossing a chicken could be so fun?!


Only a few days left with my sweet little friends... I can't believe it!




No comments:

Post a Comment