Monday, June 11, 2012

Freebie Linky Party

I'm all about Freebies. A bargain shopper in the depths of my soul, I will spend HOURS searching out the best bargains (this includes--but is not limited too--outlet shopping, mall shopping, and (especially) online shopping).

So, as one might imagine, I get a littletinybit excited when I see the word "Freebie."

(Just picture me jumping up onto the couch in a move resemblant of Tom Cruise on that fateful episode of Oprah)

SO! That being said, I decided to join up in Third Grade Love's linky party. The deal is you have to share your favorite freebie. Mine is the Parent Communication Kit created by the super talented Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade--seriously, she is so cool.

Anywho, how cute is this Parent Communication Kit?? It definitely came in handy this year with a few of my students, and I plan to put it into full action with all of my incoming kiddos this fall. Plus, it's been downloaded almost 800 times--can't argue with the numbers! :)

Here's one of the cute cover pages :)
To download, head on over to Farley's TPT store and check it out--you won't be sorry you did! :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with me! I can't wait to download your freebie!!
    Darleen
    Third Grade Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thanks for hosting such a fun linky! :)

      Delete
  2. OMG How have I not seen this great freebie from Farley?? Thanks for sharing!! I'm your newest follower too :)

    Katie
    Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following, Katie! And isn't it great?? I love Farley's stuff.

      ~Steph

      Delete