Friday, June 1, 2012

Some Current and Long Standing Obsessions (Linky)

Ok folks. I have a not-so-secret kind of secret. I *love* linky parties...no really. I do. Like a lot. Like a LOT a lot.

So here's another one, brought to you by Living a Wonderful Life!


Oh wow....TOO many things! Here is a list of both my current and long-standing obsessions :)

Oh Blogger...You reel me
in every time!
1. My most current obsession is (surprise, surprise) LINKY PARTIES (and the blogger world in general). Seriously, you all are SO creative, kind, and wonderful. Starting a blog may be my favorite thing I've done lately :) New comments and followers make. my. day.




How fun is Zoey?! The answer is
so fun.
2. FABULOUS TV series--I am all about New Girl, Once Upon A Time, Up All Night, Smash, Glee, and Modern Family! I invested in Hulu Plus this year and it may be one of my best purchases. Definitely worth it, so I can stay up to date on all my favorites. Do any of you guys watch these shows?? So great.





Me and Blarso :) He's always kind
enough to pose for all of my
* incessant* picture taking
3. Porch Sittin'--Ever since the weather's warmed up, I've really loved having people over to sit on the front porch. The reason I'm putting it on this linky party is because this has seriously happened every night this week. I'm kind of obsessed with it at the moment! haha

I love having people over, drinking some iced tea, listening to music and sitting on the porch. It's such a nice time to just connect with the people you care about. Love it.









If anyone is ever looking for me, I've
fallin into a pinterest inducedcoma.


4. Classroom Idea Hunting--Now THIS little obsession has sparked even more little obsessions (I'm lookin' at you Pinterest and Teachers Pay Teachers...) I think I spend more time on these two websites than in actual conversations with real people. It's getting to be a problem, folks! Pretty soon I'll need some sort of televised reality/intervention show to chronicle the recovery of my Pinterest and TPT addictions...lol






Could NOT put these down :) And
consequentially wanted to learn
archery. 
5. Great Book Series--I'm all about finding a great book, but when that book happens to be part of a series? Oh boy. Watch out, because I am in TROUBLE. If I find a fantastic book series, there are very few things I can concentrate on from that point out (besides finishing the series). Speaking of...anyone know about any new, awesome book series?





6 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with Pinterest & Teachers Pay Teachers!! Such awesome websites!! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?? Sometimes I seriously cannot tear myself away! :)

      Delete
  2. I SO adore The New Girl....every episode gets funnier than the last.

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Especially Schmidt--he just cracks me up!

      ~Steph

      Delete
  3. Thanks SO much for linking up! I'm your newest follower! I ♥ Modern Family...cracks me up each and every time! I actually missed most of this season so I'll defintely need to catch up somehow this summer! Hunger Games...Obsessed! I may google Catching Fire Movie weekly just to find out if there's any new news! I'm currently reading Fifty Shades of Grey and so far it is just as addictive as everyone says!

    Bonnie
    Living A Wonderful Life

    P.S. I totally feel like we may be long lost sisters, FYI

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog through the linky! I also LOVE the NEw Girl! :)

    I'm your newest follower.
    Hope you'll swing by my blog so you can see what I'm obsessed with too!
    Marie
    http://cotesclass.blogspot.com/2012/06/ive-joined-obsessions-linky.html

    ReplyDelete