Wednesday, July 18, 2012

*Crickets*

Hi there Teacher Friends,

First of all, I'm sorry I've been so MIA lately, but to be completely honest there really hasn't been a lot of blog post worthy STUFF going on! I've been working on getting my new classroom (I moved rooms this year) all set up and the nice thing is now that I've taught for a year, it's so much easier to figure out where to put everything--you know, what works and what just doesn't? I had NO idea when I was getting set up last year but this year there's plenty of time (and, yes, even a littlebit of experience) to help in the whole "setting up" process. I'll be sure to post pictures soon :)

Besides that, I've been spending a LOT of time with my family and friends. Seriously, it's so nice to just enjoy their company...I'm a lucky gal.

Finally, I've also decided to re-decorate my apartment--eep! The main room went from a sea of orange and reds to a very calming gray and yellow combo (I may be a little bit in love with my new room....)

Anywho, just thought I'd check in :) What "not blog worthy, but still fun" stuff has been going on in YOUR lives?? I wanna know! :)

~Steph

2 comments:

  1. The best thing of the day? Getting caught in a severe thunderstorm with 70+ mph wind. (I love storms!) We are suffering from the drought here, so the rain from this storm is very welcome. I have been in my classroom a lot, so that is about it for excitement...ha ha. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Storms are always so great to listen to--there's something very calming about them. It must have been a welcome relief from the drought. Glad to hear all is well!

      ~Steph

      Delete