Friday, July 13, 2012

Liebster

A big thanks to Allie over at the Gypsy Teacher for giving me the Liebster Award! If you haven't checked our her blog, you should because it's fabulous :)

The Liebster award is for blogs with less than 200 followers who need to get the attention they deserve--the rules are as follows:
1. Copy and paste the award onto your blog
2. Thank the giver and link back to them.
3. Nominate 5 other bloggers and let them know by commenting on their blogs.

And the Oscar Liebster goes to....
1. A Day in First Grade
2. Gypsy Soul
3. Wee Wise Ones
4. Sprinkle Teaching Magic
5. Super Pig and Tyrant King

2 comments:

  1. Hi Steph! I found you though Kindergarten Lifestyle's Blogs I Love page. I love finding newer teachers who blog (I'm a third year teacher myself!). When you get a chance, check out my blog, Second Grade Math Maniac, I'm currently having a really big giveaway! :)

    Casey

    ReplyDelete