Saturday, July 7, 2012

That's Pinteresting Saturday and a 31 Idea/Question

WHOA! It must be a good day if "That's Pinteresting Saturday" is getting posted on time :)

DIY Hanging Pocket Folders







Now *this* is what  I call practical. A set of hanging pocket folders you can make in the colors that match your room?? Yes please. (Made with duct tape and file folders....brilliant.)

Word Boxes

If a student doesn't know how to spell a word, they check the card in the box. If it's not there, they bring the card to me, we spell it together, and then the card goes back in its spot when they're done. Promotes independent writers :)

Teacher Organizational Board

Now, this wasn't originally meant for  the classroom, but with a few changes--why not? I really loved the "Daily, Weekly, Monthly" lists.

Portable File Tote




I sell Thirty-One products and just HAD to add this when I saw it today on Pinterest. I'm all about making this portable file tote because sometimes you just want your files at home with you!



Ryan Gosling

Oh Ryan. You always know just what to say....haha

Also, If anyone ever wants any Thirty-One products, please let me know and I'll order it for you! Like I said ^up there^, I'm a Thirty-One Consultant. My ordering email address for Thirty-One is StephanieRudakas31@gmail.com.


Also, be on the lookout--to celebrate a milestone amount of followers (100, perhaps??) I may be having an online Thirty-One giveaway/party...is that something anyone would be interested in? Please comment and let me know your thoughts! Thanks!!

Thanks for reading, Sweet Teacher Friends!! Have a great Saturday! I know I will. Plans include spending the day with Rory and Blarso...also going to see the movie Brave (finally!!). :)

11 comments:

  1. Ryan Gosling can say whatever he wants & it's all good! LOL. I love that teacher organizational board. That's a great idea for the classroom. :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too LOVE the daily weekly monthly list! How awesome! I definitely could use that for home AND school. Thanks for sharing it. I just pinned the duct tape file folders- awesome! And Ryan.. ohhhh Ryan. Those quotes just make me smile everytime :)


    Amanda
    Reaching for the TOP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph,

    Thanks for coming to check out my blog! I love the Ryan "Hey Girl" posts on Pinterest! If only he really showed up to our classrooms. I saw the word boxes on Pinterest too. Do you just have one for the entire class? Do the kids really use them? I wanted to try, but wasn't sure.

    Christa
    sweetlifeofsecondgrade

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG....that spelling box is genius!!! I'm so making one for the upcoming year!! Thanks a million for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower! :) Ryan can say anything he wants and I'll always listen! haha! LOVE all the pinterest pics you posted...I think I pinned those too! The organizational board and portable file tote are 2 things I'd like to make. I'd love it if you stopped by my blog sometime.

    Marissa
    WILD About First Grade!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I love that Ryan Gosling poster! My fav! I love your blog....and I am your newest follower:) Hope to see you at my blog sometime!

    http://www.mrshtheteachingblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your Pinterest finds! I am totally digging the 31 Organizer (I have that same bag...CONFESSION: I have two of them (different styles). I also like the box of words...I have words all over my room but this would be one more place for the kiddos to look when they're stuck!

    A Pirates Life for Us

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of these ideas!

    MrsMc
    Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!
    Please join me for my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Steph..I am your newest follower....love 31 stuff!I just posted about my new large utility tote a few days ago...
    come by my blog and check it out if you get a chance!

    Patti
    Tales from a 4th (and 5th) Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love pinterest!!! So fun, I just made something today from that wonderful place. Swing on by and link up..I'm having a linky party so we can hear about each other's summers. You can tell us about a vacation, product you 've made, plans coming up...whatever you'd like. Hope to hear from you. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete