Thursday, August 9, 2012

Can ya feel it??

I know EXACTLY how you feel, Buddy 
It's that time of year, Friendlies! It's almost time to start school up again and, I tell ya what, I'm more excited than a bird with a french fry! I keep checking my email to see if the final class lists are up because I really and truly cannot wait to find out who my new little kidlets are this year. Don't get me wrong, I love summer. Really, I'm all about it. But, *THIS*.... this new-school-year-autumn-is-coming-walmart-is-having-a-blow-out-sale-on-school-supplies feeling is my favorite. I just want to get started! I just had to gush about it--sorry I'm not sorry :)

What about you, sweet teacher friends? Anyone feel the same way? :)

2 comments:

  1. ME TOOOOOO! I've been up at school all week, primping my room....we don't have to report back until the 20th (no kiddos until the 27th.)
    My favorite, the smell of new crayons. yes. i'm a nerd.

    Carrie :)
    The First Grade Derby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very excited too!! I've also been at school every day this week decorating & slowly everything is looking like it's coming together!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete