Thursday, August 23, 2012

Kids say the darndest things....

Funny conversation from earlier today with one of my little seconds :)

There we were, making glyphs shaped like beetles that would describe each of us. One of the things we had to do was put stripes on the beetle to show how many people live in our house...this is the conversation that ensued.

Me: For example, if I was making a beetle glyph, I would put one stripe because it's just me in my house.

*a little boy raises his hand as if something VERY important has popped into his head and he MUST share*

Me: What's up, Friend?

Little Friend: Well don't you have a husband or anything?!?

Me:....nope! It's just me!.....

Another Little Girl: Don't be silly. She's too young to get married. 

Oh man, I have MISSED having conversations with little kidlets :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute! It's so funny when they say such adult things. ;)

    ReplyDelete