Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Yacker Tracker

Um....has EVERYONE SEEN THIS?!?!

The Yacker Tracker
I know what your thinking..."Uh...Steph? Just a traffic light."

BUT NO! IT'S NOT!!

It monitors the noise level in your classroom and when the kidlets get too loud--the red light flashes and a siren goes off!

Has everyone heard of this except for me?! Where have I been living under a ROCK??? This is now at the TOP of my list of funsie things that I want to purchase...with this *adorable* collar for Rory in a close second... :)

Adorable. 


Isn't that cute?? He'd be a little gentleman dog!

Back to the Yacker Tracker--does anyone have this in their classroom? If so, does it work like it says it was?

1 comment:

  1. I mustache you about that collar....where did you find it?
    Back to the Yacker Tracker. I have one, but I actually ended up giving it to one of our new teachers. I'm not a huge fan. You can set the noise level that it beeps at, but it's not as fabulous as they make it seem. It only picks up the noise in a small area around it--I had room for it in the front of my classroom--not ideal, because my workstation areas were primarily in the back. Long story short, good in theory; but I'd spend my $75 on something more useful in my room if I had it all to do over again.

    Hope that helps a little,
    Carrie :)
    The First Grade Derby

    ReplyDelete