Once again...better late than never :)
1. Listening--I cannot get enough of Spotify. It's changed my tiny world. Love. It.
2. Loving--I am just in love with my class this year. They are so sweet and say the FUNNIEST things. I've started keeping a journal of all the crazy things they say and it's pretty great to be able to look back on :)
3. Thinking--I am ALL about Halloween so I can't stop thinking about super spooky fun ways to decorate my classroom and apartment. So fun :)
4. Wanting--Scary movies. I watch them year round (don't ask, I have no idea why I like them so much), but especially this time of year. I just can't get enough!! My friends and I turn off all the lights in my apartment, get some cereal (because what is a scary movie without sugary cereal to eat while you watch it??), and pick the scariest movie we can find. It's perfect :)
5. Needing--I need to cool my jets with the Halloween candy....yep, I'm lookin' at you Almond Joy.
6. Book--My favorite school book is The Ugly Pumpkin. Both poignant and silly it's the perfect autumnal story. My favorite not school book for this time of year is The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane (all about the Salem witches). Such a fun read :)