Friday, October 12, 2012

Currently

Once again...better late than never :)


1. Listening--I cannot get enough of Spotify. It's changed my tiny world. Love. It.
2. Loving--I am just in love with my class this year. They are so sweet and say the FUNNIEST things. I've started keeping a journal of all the crazy things they say and it's pretty great to be able to look back on :)
3. Thinking--I am ALL about Halloween so I can't stop thinking about super spooky fun ways to decorate my classroom and apartment. So fun :)
4. Wanting--Scary movies. I watch them year round (don't ask, I have no idea why I like them so much), but especially this time of year. I just can't get enough!! My friends and I turn off all the lights in my apartment, get some cereal (because what is a scary movie without sugary cereal to eat while you watch it??), and pick the scariest movie we can find. It's perfect :)
5. Needing--I need to cool my jets with the Halloween candy....yep, I'm lookin' at you Almond Joy.
6. Book--My favorite school book is The Ugly Pumpkin. Both poignant and silly it's the perfect autumnal story. My favorite not school book for this time of year is The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane (all about the Salem witches). Such a fun read :)

5 comments:

  1. Hey there. Stopping by from Farley's Currently linky. You sound like me with Christmas. I love it as much as you love Halloween. ( Although I love Halloween too.) I'm just a holiday kinda gal. :) I've got it bad for the mini dots bags that they put out this time of year. Not good for the waistline. :)
    Jean
    Diving Into 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    I love that you are keeping a journal of all the crazy and funny things your students say. What a treasure that book will be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We found your blog on Oh Boy 4th Grade...your name caught our eye!
    I'm gonna have to check out The Physik Book...sounds intriguing.
    We're having a pretty cool giveaway...we hope you'll stop by and enter!

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you keep a journal of what your kiddos say! you'll cherish those words forever!

    I booed you over at my blog! Come join the fun!!

    ♥Allie
    The Gypsy Teacher

    ReplyDelete