Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Daily 5

Ok ya'll. I just have to take a moment and tell you how much Daily 5 has flipped my world around. I've said it before, but last year I did my own version of Daily 5 centers--not really and truly following the plan. This year, I decided to really and truly try what they'd written and HOLY. GUACAMOLE. My world may never be the same. I absolutely adore it!! The process of building stamina, though lengthy, is so incredibly worth it. I feel like when I'm pulling kids, they really and truly are getting my uninterrupted attention. The room is quiet, the kidlets are focused, and the world is at peace (mostly).

Now that it's up and running, I have to ask, have you made any adjustments to Daily 5 that have really worked well for you? I'd love to hear about them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment