Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Kids Say the Darndest Things (About The World)

So in our Treasure's Unit, we were reading the story My Name is Yoon and a lot of different questions came up about what it would be like to move to another country and/or moving to America...here are some of the best responses I've gotten.

Conversation Numero Uno:
Me: So, why do we think so many people want to move to America?
Kiddo 1: Because there's no slaves
Kiddo 2: Because there's no stores in China and they don't have to wear thingies on their heads.
Kiddo 3: Because we're free from the Germans!

Conversation Numero Dos:
Me: What would be the hardest thing about moving to another country?
Kiddo: Well, I would move to Ireland and the hardest part would be fighting the Vikings.

Out of the mouths of babes....

1 comment:

  1. Love these! I love hearing what kids have to say! I am your newest follower.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete