Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Kids Say the Darndest Things.... Mini Post

My love for coffee is no big secret. I know it, my family and friends know it, even my students know it. I am almost never seen without some sort of coffee cup attached to my hand. Why? Because it lets me do the standing up and the talking and the sense making. Some days I really feel like the perfect storm of caffeine and genetics--these are the days when I feel like I'm at the top of my game....ya'll know what I'm talking about, right? Those days when you kinda feel like you should have a cape with some sort of emblem indicating that you are, indeed, super teacher lady?

Anywho today was one of those days when I stopped by Dunkin Donuts on the way to school and splurged for the EXTRA LARGE coffee (you know, the one that looks like it could serve an entire third world country and have a little left over?).

When I got to school, one of my little sweethearts came up to me and said, "You know today's gonna be extra fun 'cause you got the big coffee."

:)

Love them love them those little kidlets.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that was oh so darling!
    glad you posted!

    Amy Howbert
    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, coffee! It is one of the first things that I think about in the morning! Thanks for sharing.

    Em
    curiousfirsties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete