Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November Currently!

It's that time again! Farley's November Currently :)


Listening: Imagine Dragons...Go. Now. Go Now and Listen. Seriously, just stop what you're doing and do it. You won't be sorry :)

Loving: I swear, I feel like I have just the BEST friends and family. So thoughtful, kind, giving, and good.....I am truly blessed.

Thinking: I'm thinking about Election Day of course! Our country is deciding as we speak who we want to lead us...how could I NOT be thinking about that?! :)

Wanting: I went to Molly's Cupcakes over the weekend while I was in Chi-Town and holy guacamole! I love love love love LOVE their cupcakes. I have never in my life been so happy as when I am enjoying a cupcake from Molly's.

Needing: Soo...I ran a 15K over the weekend and BOY OH BOY do my knees and hips still hurt. I ran on Sunday. It's Tuesday and I'm still feelin' it. I guess that's how you know you're getting older....

Music: My classroom music is usually some sort of pretty sounding piano music--Helen Jane Long's stuff is GORGEOUS.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats on the 15K! I know what you mean about the cupcakes - I was in Philadelphia last year at the ISTE conference and had a cupcake there that was filled - OMG! Glad I live too far away to get another one! :)

    Found your blog through Farley! I'm also a second grade teacher, but in VA. Glad to follow another 2nd! :)

    Chrissy
    Adventures In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. 15K - wow! That's awesome. And those cupcakes sound good...

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tab about "Ideas that have worked"...I might have to do one of those. Thanks for sharing!
    Ms. W
    Tales of Teaching in Heels

    ReplyDelete