Sunday, November 18, 2012

That's Pinteresting Sunday!

Another weekend, another destiny, another time to organize my pins. Here are my favorite teacher finds of the week! Enjoy!!

Activity for a Fairy Tale Unit

This is so fun. This one project REALLY makes me want to put on my creativity pants and get to work coming up with a fun and funky fairytale unit....

Activity for the Holidays...

I do a Reindeer Unit in December and cannot WAIT to implement this into the mix this year.

More Holiday Shenanigans...

Speaking of adorable things I want to do to celebrate the holiday season......maybe with a fun elf-themed book or two?

Thanksgiving Cutesies

I found this and IMMEDIATELY decided to implement it into my classroom. The kidlets are making this adorable thankful cards and giving them to their parents next week. So sweet :)

And just a little bit of sass.

For Real.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pics - too cute! I hadn't even seen them on Pinterest! I'm definitely repinning! ;)

    Come stop by my blog - I've nominated you for an award! :)

    Chrissy
    Adventures In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower. Thanks for sharing some cute ideas!

    ✞Heather
    Swinging Through Second Grade
    hdawntn@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The elf hats are perfect!!! I just nominated you for the Liebster Award! Stop by my blog to check it out!

    Amy Howbert
    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph-
    I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! I have enjoyed checking out your blog. Here is the link:
    http://curiousfirsties.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-blog.html

    Em

    ReplyDelete