Sunday, December 9, 2012

New--and a shameless plug!

Hi Friendlies,

So I've started something new. Another bloggity blog. This will be a personal blog about all the things that I've really super want to share with you that aren't necessarily teaching related! You know, pinterest attempts, funny and/or poignant anecdotes, fashion-ie fun finds, recipes and (hopefully!) laughable tales of their marginal success, and whatever life decides to throw my way!

I felt like I needed a personal blog that I could share with you because so many times I wanted to tell ya'll about something, but then was hit with the thought, "Darnit...that's not really teaching related...could I make it teaching related...no? Shoot." And I was really tired of having that internal conversation with my self! And, let's be honest, that external conversation with Rory.

It would mean so much to me if you would take a minute and stop by! Maybe even follow?? Eh? Ehh?? It's still brand spankin' new, so, at present, there is only one post (haha), but I hope you'll have some faith in me and decide to follow anyway with the idea that there will eventually be MORE than one post :)

Anywho--here's the link! (It's so new I don't even have a button yet--for (blogging) shame!)

Sparkly, Quirky Lifebox

I hope to see you there!!




No comments:

Post a Comment