Friday, January 18, 2013

Tell Me Something Good--Linky

I'm linking up with Rowdy in First Grade for a mega positive wonderful little linky :) So...without further ado....here's something good!


School: I feel like I have a classroom full of little hams. Hilarious, spunky, little hams. Seriously this room needs it's own TV show because it would blow the Kardashians right out of the water! They are too funny. I've even started sending my friends teaching quotes of the day. For example, this is a conversation I had with one of my little friends the other day:
Kidlet: Did you know the Canadian flag has a flower on it?
Me: I think it's a leaf, my friend.
Kidlet:....agree to disagree.

Agree to disagree??? What 7 year old says that?! Awesome ones. That's who.

Home: Something good about home....hmmm....I feel so blessed most of the time. Home is wonderful. My friends and I have a weekly dinner/game night and I've been spending a lot of time with my family as well. I'm a very lucky little girl. More specifically, my bestest buddy (turned teaching friend!) is about to start on a brand new adventure. She is moving to Laos for 6 months to help her cousins with their new twin babies. She is so brave and adventurous and I cannot wait to hear all about it. More about my for realsie life at my personal blog :)

1 comment:

  1. Your kiddos sound hilarious!! Always makes it that more fun to go to work every day! :)

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete