Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Valentine Designs

I received a couple of emails asking about my classroom decorations for February, so I thought I'd post a couple of pictures! Most of the ideas came from Pinterest (surprise, surprise :)) and TPT. Enjoy!

"Love Me Tender" February Math Centers by Hope King
and available on TPT--Here's the link!
My "Sweet Reads" Bulletin Board
Hallway Bulletin Board
February Books
Picture One: I {extra super duper for real} LOVE Hope Kings Math Centers. They are easy and the kiddos love them. I use them as an activity for early finishers. That being said, all of my students know they must turn in at least one "packet" of centers (one of each center completed and stapled into a packet) every month because the centers change every month. I keep them up in the room so they're easy for the students to access. 

Picture Two: This is displayed on the bulletin board in my room. Later this week, the kidlets will be writing a book review to go along with one of the Valentine Books we read in preparation for V Day. It'll be a sweet way to meet those standards and let the kiddos express their own opinions! Two birds with one stone! Huzzah!!

Picture Three: Our hallway Bulletin Board--my kidlets are extra sweet this year :)

Picture Four: Our little collection of Valentine Books--a fun way to keep love in mind this month! 

4 comments:

  1. I love Amelia Bedelia's First Valentine! The kids can't wait to read it this year! She always brings a smile...kinda like you!

    Amy Howbert
    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet and just made my whole day! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      ~Steph

      Delete
  2. Girl, will you come decorate my room? It needs some February loving! =)

    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha YES!!!!! But I'm sure your room is beautiful and perfect and doesn't need me at all :)

      ~Steph

      Delete