Friday, March 8, 2013

March Currently

WHOOPS! A little late on this one....Thanks Farley!


Listening: Ok, this song is (as one of my students would say...) FABU. It makes me wanna hop around my apartment like a lunatic and sing into my hairbrush :)

Loving: Has anyone else out in bloggy land read The Fault In Our Stars??? I had every intention of starting only the first chapter last night before drifting off into dreamland....50 some pages later, I've fallen in LURVE with this book. It's wonderfully written. If you haven't read it yet, stop what you're doing and run immediately to the nearest book store to pick it up. You won't be sorry that you did!

Thinking: There's a semi-empty bulletin board in my room that desperately needs some of my undivided attention...

Wanting: Two of my nearest and dearest friendlies and I are heading off to Nashville for some Honkey Tonkin' the first part of spring break and we are just so excited we can't stand it :) Can't wait for some warmer weather than what we've got up here....

Needing: The grading pile....it sits there...taunting me.....ugh. Need to get that done.....

Like: Cooking. I never used to dig cooking until recently. Now, I can't wait to cook for my friends. It's one of my new favorite passtimes.

Love: BLOGGING! Duh :)

Hate: Canceled plans. Don't you cancel those plans on me. Reschedule them? Sure! Cancel? Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Edit: Ok, so I'm a total direction ignorer and didn't have a like, love, hate that started with the same letter as my name!! My students would be so disappointed in me...haha

SO! My new Like Love Hate that Follows the Directions is....

Like: Sillyness
Love: Starbucks Coffee
Hate: SPOILED Plans

haHA! Fixed it :)

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! I am ready for spring break, too. I'll have to check our your book recommendation.

    Hokie Teach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do!! I couldn't put it down. :)

      ~Steph

      Delete
  2. I stopped by from Farley's link up. I was a little "tardy to the party" too and posted my link today. I envy that you are going away for your spring break. Mine starts today..and I am not going anywhere but my couch! Have a fantastic time and thanks for the heads up about the book. I could use a good read…I'll have to see if I can download it on my KOBO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes a couch break is the best kind of break there is! :) Enjoy some good time off!

      Delete
  3. I too love Starbucks! Enjoy your break!!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you too! Have some yummy starbucks :)

      Delete
  4. I found you on the linky! I love reading and now I want to download the book you mentioned.....even though there is no way I am going to have time to read until summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha definitely download it and read it when you get a chance! It's a keeper for sure :)

      Delete
  5. Hello! I am your newest follower. I found you on the Blog By State Linky. I am also a Teacher Blogger from Indiana! I am looking forward to reading your ideas and possibly even working together in the future.

    Heather Salsman
    Teaching Through Turbulence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always so nice to find another hoosier blogger!! Thanks for following :)

      Delete
  6. Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have fun in Nashville! I grew up there and love it (and miss it) now!

    Danielle
    Carolina Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by!! I also hate cancelled or spoiled plans...they are the worst! Have a great time in Nashville! It is such a fun city!
    Jessica

    Apples and Papers

    ReplyDelete