Sunday, March 3, 2013

Where ya'll from??

I'm linking up with Fifth in the Middle to share where I'm from!


I'm a (very proud!) Indiana Blogger! I love my little state and couldn't be prouder to be from a good old fashioned midwest town.

Seriously, sometimes it's like living in Stars Hallow from Gilmore Girls.

There are festivals, parades, and sometimes you'll go to breakfast in the morning and someone will (seriously!) come up to you and say "Hey! I saw you at Target the other day--hows your dog doing??" Because that's how small-town it is.

I love it :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm a fellow Indiana blogger!! I can honestly say "I was born in a small town"

    Aimee
    aimee@vanmiddlesworth.org
    Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we might be kindred spirits, Stephanie! I love singing, dancing, performing... and just about everything you said!

    So excited to follow you and see what you're up to!

    Kate
    Second Grade Sparkle

    ReplyDelete