Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April Already....WHAAAAAAAT????

I'm completely blown away because I canNOT believe that it's already April.

Seriously, let that sink it.

It's. Al. Ready. April.

HOLY MOLY!!!!!

Anywho, now that I've freaked out, here's this month's currently brought to you, as always, by the fabulous Farley over at Oh Boy 4th Grade :)


Listening: My springtime playlist has some oldies but goodies as well as some new stuff. Favorites include (but are not limited to...) Sweet Disposition by the Temper Trap, Gone Gone Gone by Phillip Phillips, and Counting Stars by One Republic. Oh happiness.....

Loving: Today was finally (!) over 40 degrees. I'm happier than a bird with a french fry.

Thinking: I am thinking about our Nashville funcation for spring break. I have never had so much fun in my whole entire life. So much laughing. Seriously, my stomach hurt (physically! hurt!) from laughing so hard...and from so much delicious food.

Wanting: I feel like there are so many places I'd like to travel to (a few in particular...) and I'm really just sitting here wishing I had the unlimited time and funds to do that! Or my own private jet. Either one works for  me.

Needing: I need to cool my heels and just breath. Slowly. In and out. Maybe yoga will help with that....

Advice: Que Sera Sera...whatever will be will be. I'm not sure I'm anyone to be giving advice, but I do believe that there's some sort of plan. I also believe I have no control over this grand plan and I need to just let it happen--even though my type-a personality really wants to control the situation....que sera sera.

4 comments:

  1. enjoyed reading your post... Que Sera Sera... is GREAT! I sing this to my daughter, but put her name Chloe in the song...LOL. Here in GA it has been in the high 60s and low 70s for Spring Break, so I cannot complain there... LOL. Enjoy your songs!!

    ~ Kimberlee ~
    Teacher TimeSavers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so jealous of the gorgeous weather you've been having!! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Love this cute blog! Stay warm :) We were above 50 today - break out the shorts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy spring Steph!! I'm visiting from Farley's currently blog hop. I am so jealous of the weather that you are having!! I'm in Manitoba, Canada and we STILL have about 2 feet of snow and it was -15 Celsius this morning :( Send some warm weather this way :)

    Miss L
    Miss L’s Whole Brain Teaching

    ReplyDelete