Thursday, May 16, 2013

That's PINteresting :)

Wow. So it's definitely been a while! I've gotta tell ya, things here on this end have been a little bit of a whirlwind as of late--more about that over on my personal blog--but I'm BACK! And READY!

So, to jump back into the blogging game, I thought I'd share with you some of the really cool teacher pins I've found. I hope you get as much out of them as I have!!

Setting Up Guided Math

I've recently changed my math block to a guided math format and am REALLY loving the change. It gives me a chance to really work with each kiddo. I can see the understanding (or confusion) on each of their tiny little faces and adjust accordingly  This pin really helped me get started. Let me know if any of you have any good guided math tips!

AR Clip Chart

Our school is pretty big into AR tests and quizzes and sometimes it's hard to keep track of which little kidlet needs to take an AR quiz. I found this little beauty on Pinterest and will definitely be making it for next year...because who doesn't love a clip chart?!

WEBSITE BONANZA!!

A million and a half (...or 20...) websites. Enough said. Too cool.

More Guided Math 

Another great Guided Math resource. I love how she's set this all up.

And Finally.....

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I saw you were from Indiana also. I am attempting to coordinate an Indiana Teaching Blogger Meet-up for this summer. It will probably be in Indianapolis. If you are interested in participating, please fill out the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/142ffOZ9S0oFZS00HfkdO311OkYtLpXcbQNTwXfMcjbA/viewform

    I am looking forward to meeting everyone!

    Heather Salsman
    Teaching Through Turbulence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather, Thanks for thinking of me :) Hopefully I'll be able to make it. Enjoy these last few days!

      ~Steph

      Delete