Monday, May 5, 2014

May Currently (just a little late!)

OO So exciting! I haven't done a Currently in about a YEAR and I couldn't be more excited to be back in the linky lovin' game :) Thanks Farley!!


Listening: So Spotify has made some pretty fantastic playlists. I'm especially loving their "Mood Boost" playlist!! So many fun songs.

Loving: Cheesy, yes, but I am just LOVIN' on my honey. He's been so sweet and patient with all this end of the year stuff we have going on at the school. Plus look at this guy!


How can I not?!?! Plus a little birdy (aka ^That Dino Guy ^) told me a sparkly little blingy something could be on it's way very soon....eeeeee!!!!

Thinking: I am OVER this chilly weather!! Up here in northwest Indiana we've had six MONTHS of winter. We had 181 days under 70 degrees. That just should not happen in the real world so I am OVER the cold. OVER IT. DO YA HEAR ME?!?!? DONE!!

Wanting: Some of those cutesie lace TOMS! So femine! So girly!! So cute!! So I need to put them on my feet already.... :)

Needing: I really need to come up with a cute end of the year gift idea for the kidlets...but I'm drawing a real blank. Anyone out there have any ideas?? What are you guys doing??

Surprise: So Funky Fresh Firsties caught my eye because of her SUPER cute button :) It's got coffee...I love coffee...I'm sure you smarty pants readers can put that one together. As I read, she's got SO many cute ideas so be sure to check out what she's got to say! Check Her Out!

4 comments:

  1. Brrrrr! I don't know how you handle the cold. It's going to be in the 90s here in Dallas today! Time for sunscreen. I've seen some super cute (and cheap) end of year gift ideas on Pinterest!!

    TheHappyTeacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'll have to double check :)

      Delete
  2. End of the year gifts are what I've been looking for as well. I agree with lizC about Pinterest the ideas were cool and affordable. Good luck and I hope you get that blingy thing soon.

    For the love of Teaching

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the idea...and I hope so too!!! :)

      Delete